The faculty/staff award web site is located here. The Nomination period begins in February, the winners will be announced at the April Faculty/Staff meeting.
2015 Award Winners
- 2015 Teaching Fellows Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
Ian Binns is the 2015 recipient of this award, Ian Received a plaque and will receive a stipend.
- 2015 Faculty Award for Sustained Service to Public Schools
This award for a full-time faculty member who provides exceptional support to surrounding NC public schools was presented Tina Heafner. Tina received a plaque and will receive a stipend.
- 2015 College of Education Faculty Diversity Award
Victor Mack presented this year’s Diversity Award to Greg Wiggan for his work to promote diversity. Greg will also receive a stipend.
- 2015 College of Education Award for Excellence in Research
This award for outstanding data-based journal article published within the last year was presented to Hank Harris, Hank received a plaque and will receive a stipend.
- 2015 College of Education Award for Excellence in Teaching
This award recognizes outstanding teaching in the college was presented to Greg Wiggan. Greg received a plaque and will receive a stipend which is funded by the Board of Governors.
- 2015 EPA Staff Employee of the Year
- 2015 SPA Staff Employee of the Year
This award was presented to Kathie Goldman of the Dean's Office. She will also receive a stipend.