Your gift to The Cato College of Education will ensure we can prepare the next generation of teachers, researchers, counselors, and educational leaders. Currently, UNC Charlotte is in the middle of the Exponential Campaign, which seeks to increase student scholarships, improve our students’ experience, recruit skilled faculty, and support key programs. All gifts currently made or pledged to the Cato College of Education will be counted towards the Exponential Campaign. The College has designated the following funds as current priorities:
- College of Education Fund – financial support for resources of greatest need to the College
- Michael G. Green Family Scholarship for Merit – scholarship that provides financial assistance to undergraduate students majoring in Elementary Education
- Special Education and Child Development Department Fund -- provides operating support for the Special Education and Child Development.
- Educational Leadership Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for the Department
- Counseling Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for Department
- Reading and Elementary Education Dept. Fund -- provides operating support for the Department
- Hathcock-Humble Legacy Scholarship in Education – scholarship that provides financial assistance to legacy students – both graduate and undergraduate
Alumni who donate to the University for three or more consecutive years will automatically become members of the 1946 Society.
Alumni Information Update
Are you moving? Change jobs recently? Have a new phone number or email address?
By keeping your contact information current, you'll be sure to receive the latest information on Cato College of Education alumni events, news, announcements and more. With more than 100,000 UNC Charlotte alumni and 17,000 from the Cato College of Education, you can connect with other fellow graduates around the globe. Our Cato College of Education e-newsletter, magazine, and event invitations are sent to the alumni for whom we have updated information on file. We hope you will stay connected with us!
Click here to update your contact and/or professional information
Misty Hathcock, Ed.D.
Director, COED Alumni Affairs
Cato College of Education
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001